Please allow enough time to organise cover
We might still be able to help but please try and allow plenty of time to ensure you have the correct cover in place. During busy periods of the year we receive a lot of requests for first aid cover, and large events need planning months in advance.
What you need to tell us
You will need to have the following details available …..
- Customer contact details, including name and full address
- Name and address of the accounts person (if this is different from the customer contact)
- Details of the event and activities taking place
- Event location, including postcode
- Date and time of the event
- Numbers attending and/or participating. If this is likely to be over the course of the day rather than all at once, please make sure you specify this. Equally if you have multiple sporting matches going on, let us know how many are taking place at once
- Event insurance requirements for medical cover.
- Any special requirements
- Confirmation of your public liability insurance including the limit
- The nearest local hospital to the event
- Onsite facilities available for use. For example, a room for first aid and whether refreshments will be provided
- Whether you have any other medical providers attending
- Whether you are a charity or a non-profit organisation, and where the event revenue will be going
- Event site maps
- Operational plans
- Risk assessments
Please provide as much detail as possible when completing our booking form.